Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dirty Sexy Alley Scene

So I hope we've all been following Mortal Instruments news! The book trailer for City of Fallen Angels was filmed recently and well...we have some left over never-before-seen footage! If you're wondering, it's some sexy times between Jace and Clary. If you're on Twitter, you know that as the DSAS - Dirty Sexy Alley Scene



Cassandra's started a treasure hunt and the next stop is at Holly Black's website! Collect all of the letters from each website to form a TMI related codeword to watch the video! Have fun! ;)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...