Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Great Contests

Us bloggers sure do love contests, don't we? And isn't a pain when you get all excited for one, only to see the three evil words? US/CANADA ONLY. This week I found some amazing contests that are international! Celebration time? I think so.
...or not, since I think the majority of you are American. But anyways:

21 Pages is hosting a one year blogoversary! You can choose from the lovely books below or choose any book of your choice from The Book Depository! You can also grab an ARC if she's got one!

Sounds great, right? Open internationally, ends May 1st and more winners may be added so follow, follow, follow! It's such a gorgeous blog too so I'm sure you won't have to much trouble finding your way over.

~~x-x-x~~

The Cait Files is giving away a copy of The Goddest Test! Pre-ordered from The Book Depository, this contest ends on April 10th!


~~x-x-x~~

Can't wait for all of these books! What are you waiting for?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...