Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Follow Friday/Book Blogger Hop: 25/3/11

No really, I hope you're all having a great day since mine turned out to be kind of cruddy... But ANYWAYS. Onto the Friday fun!

Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share their love of books!  It's an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, and generally just share the love! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the linky list!!

This week's question comes from Mina who blogs at Mina Burrows:

"If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?"

Well, this is a tough one. If I based my answer on characters, lifestyle, sheer awesome factor, etc. I would pick The Mortal Instruments.
1) Jace
2) Great abilities
3) New adventures every day
4) Jace
5) The people you're around are all really interesting
6) World around you is forever changing - you'd never get bored!
7) Alec/Magnus are adorable. I could watch them all day
8) JACE
9) My head is too filled with Jace to think
10) Wow, aren't I articulate today...

If you asked the crazy romantic in me though, I would say Twilight. A happy and perfect eternity with your soulmate? Sounds pretty great to me.

~~x-x-x~~




Follow Friday is a weekly event where every Friday/Thursday, we all get together and say HI! Each week has a different feature from the book blogging community. Check out the question, blog about it, meet new friends and have fun!

The featured blogger this week is Rebecca from Confessions of a Page Turner!

Inspired by the inane twitter trend of #100factsaboutme, give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you.

1. I read books on the computer before I buy them in print. I won't spend money on a book unless I know i'll like it. Even if it's just the first few chapters of the book, I have to read it first. I'm poor, okay? Sue me. I do buy every single book that I enjoy (meaning 3+ stars) though, so i'm not cheating anyone of their money ;) If it's under 3 stars, I obviously won't buy it and would've stopped reading at page 3 anyway.

2. I have trouble reading actual books (paperbacks, that is). I'm so worried about the spine bending that I end up reading through a tiny gap. You can imagine how uncomfortable that is!

3. Once I start reading, it's almost impossible to stop me. If I start reading at 10pm, chances are likely that i'll keep on reading until i've finished, even if that's at 6am.

4. I can't read with people around me. I feel awkward and like i'm being watched, even though I'm obviously not. Have to read in my room or somewhere where i'm alone…

5. I almost never buy books from bookstores. Majority of my books from from The Book Depository. Cheapest prices and free delivery? I'm so there. There's also a wide selection of covers and editions which is great since actual bookstores usually only stock the one. TBD gives you choice! *pumps fist*

So everyone, jump on these two follow trains and have fun meeting new people!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...