Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Follow Friday/Book Blogger Hop: 18/3/11


Well, well, well. It's been one year since the BBH has been hosted! How great is it that I started up this blog just in time?

This week's question is by Somer at A Bird's Eye Review
"Do you read only one book at a time, or do you have several going at once?"

Well I usually read one book at once. I find it easier to get into the story that way and soak up its greatness! That's not to say I always do that though. Sometimes i'll start a book and halfway through, start another because I absolutely can't wait to read it. Generally though, i'll try to read just one!

 

Q. How did you come up with your blog name?

 

I wanted something cute and fun...something that fit the types of books I read - ones that make me fall in love. It was a snap decision, something I thought up in a couple of minutes because I was eager to start blogging! Finding layouts and designs is always fun, you know...


Click on the buttons and join in on the fun! Hope everyone has a nice weekend ;)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...