Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Feedback?

So what do you guys think? Is this blog bearable or should I just stop now?

Please comment and let me know what you think! I know I'm going over some older stuff but I promise to post all of my already written reviews up as quickly as possible so I can start on the new stuff and participaate in blogger hops/memes and all that jazz.

Reviews to post: Shiver series
                                Hush Hush series
                                The Hunger Games series
                                The Mortal Instruments series
                                Clockwork Angel
                                Georgina Kincaid series
                                Nightshade                          
                                Matched
                                Delirium
                                Across The Universe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...