Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Uneventful Week...

It's been a slow week for me. You know that's true when you post a review about a week after finishing the book. Real life is hectic but...we'll get there.

A few days ago I got something special in the mail!



That's right! A brand spankin' new copy of Wither, thanks to the lovely ladies down at The Reading Housewives! The cover's not as green as it looks online - mine's more navy blue - so i'm guessing I got a different edition. Still looks great though. Cannot wait to start reading!

Unearthly, as you can see in my sidebar, is currently being read. Hoping to finish it this weekend. Wishful thinking? It's 2am at the moment but i'll read anyway. Sleep can wait.

Make sure you all check my sidebar regularly for giveaways around the blogosphere and for polls! I'll need your help deciding what book to put on my schedule next, every time I finish a book! 

Next weekend is probably book shopping spree time! The Book Depository is going to make a great customer out of me. I've got a ton of books on my to read list. Any suggestions on what books I must get first?

Last of all, just letting you guys know that i've now got a button. Rie from Mission To Read made it for me so thanks to her for that!


Read Me Bookmark Me Love Me


Have a great week, everyone! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...