Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Monday, May 30, 2011

In My Mailbox: 30/5/11

Hello lovely people! Another week gone. Only received a few books this week but I'm still waiting for a bunch to arrive from the shops, giveaways, authors and publishers! That will be a very good day.

If you haven't, please comment here to tell me what prize you would like for my next giveaway!


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Let us know what books you've bought, borrowed or received for review!

From Net Galley:

Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly
Legacy by Cayla Kluver

From Author:

True Intentions by Lisa Kuehue

Really looking forward to reading all of these! They have great blurbs.The next two weeks will be a fantastic whirlwind of TBR pile murdering ;) Hoping to hit Borders some time this week also. They're having some great sales!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...