Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Six Moon Summer Giveaway Winner

If you didn't see it before, here is my review and interview of Six Moon Summer by S.M. Reine.



The winner of the ebook is Marjory Pride

Congratulations and thanks to all of you for entering. Marjory, your details have been forwarded to the author.

I'll be having another giveaway in about a week's time so keep your eyes open! Lots of great books to be won from myself and other bloggers :) Is there a book that you're dying to read? Leave what you want in the comments and I just might make it a prize!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...