Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Mortal Instruments: Jace Has Been Cast!

If you're like me, this came as a shock. I go to Borders, come home and find this! Jace Wayland has been cast.... The role has gone to Jamie Campbell Bower! I really don't know what to think about this. He's definitely not what I expected! Far from it.

Looks a bit wild...
Getting better.......

...possibly okay with a haircut?


It's shorter here but this picture's a bit old! I guess if they cut it like this....do some sexy styling and slap it on with his good bone structure... We might just have ourselves a good Jace Wayland!

Trying very hard to stay positive. I'm sure he was picked for a reason so let's all hold hands and pray that he can get Jace down pat! I'm sure his acting will be great but...please, dear God, please let him pull off Jace. I cannot wait to see his makeover. Can't imagine him with short hair at his age now so fingers crossed it all looks good!

What do you think about this casting choice? Are you happy or are you a bit let down? What do you think of his past roles? Has he got the acting chops to do our Jace justice? ;)

*is not let down at all that Alex Pettyfer isn't Jace* ._. Even I'm not convinced.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...