Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cover Reveal: Insurgent

Ahh! Have you seen this? The cover of Insurgent by Veronica Roth is out! May 2012 is slowly creeping closer.....


Love the strong title, like in Divergent. The first novel depicts the symbol of Dauntless, and now Amity. Will Tris be spending all of her time in Amity? Hmm... I think this cover would look gorgeous in my hands but it just isn't jumping out on me from the screen. The smokey sky surrounds the Amity symbol and sort of hides it. There's no standing out like with the contrasting colours in Divergent!


What do you think of this cover? Do you like it? More than Divergent?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...