Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

In My Mailbox: 11/9/11

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Let us know what books you've bought, borrowed or received for review!


Fateful by Claudia Gray
Oh how I loved this. I read this last night in one sitting. Finished watching The Notebook at midnight. Read this until 3am. What an emotionally draining night. Absolutely magnificent book. I want more! :(  Wish there was a sequel. Look out for my review - I'll be giving away 5 copies! Thanks very much to Harper Collins Australia.

Hades by Alexandra Adornetto
I'll be reading this next. Halo should arrive in my mailbox on Monday so I can begin! I've read mixed reactions to Halo - what did you think? Did you like it? Was Hades better for you? Thanks to Harper Collins again! Will also be giving 5 copies of this away ;)

Angel Arias by Marianne de Pierres
Random House Australia kindly sent this to me. So excited to read this! Very curious to see how things continue from the first book. Things could go in any direction, really!

Firelight by Sophie Jordan
Cannot wait to read this and Vanish. I love the concept. The book sounds amazing and my fingers are crossed! I really want to love it, even with the mixed response from readers. Big thanks to Oxford University Press!

Intertwined & Unraveled by Gena Showalter
Gabby from Harlequin Australia is amazing. I received Twisted in my mailbox last week and it was filled again just yesterday with the first two books. Another great sounding series. Will tuck in soon!!

The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg
The lovely Ange sent this to me just because she's a sweetheart! I helped her out with her first giveaway and this is the thanks I get <3 Mwah! Be sure to check out her new-ish blog!

What came in your mailbox this week? Anything juicy? Share your thoughts on my books and leave a link to yours!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...