Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

In My Mailbox: 17/9/11

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Let us know what books you've bought, borrowed or received for review!

Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Read this. Loved it! Cricket Bell is such a sweetheart, though St. Clair's still my man ;) Huge thanks to Penguin Australia!

Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
I got this from Harper Collins Australia, expecting to hate it. Imagine my surprise when it blew me away and got me addicted ;) That Xavier is one fine guy! Check out the review I posted yesterday. Will post my Hades review tomorrow, along with my giveaway! 5 copies up for grabs :)

Nocturne by Christine Johnson
This is the sequel to Claire de Lune - anyone read it? The werewolf storyline definitely sounds interesting so it's going on the TBR pile. Should it be up towards the top or lower? Thanks Simon & Schuster Australia!

The Luxe by Anna Godberson
Beautiful cover! I received this after a swap with Sas from Tea Mouse Book Reviews. This series as well as Bright Young Things looks good! Which should I read first? Which did you prefer? Sas threw in some swag for me too. How adorable are those Vampire Academy buttons? <3

Cahills vs. Vespers: The Medusa Plot
This seems to be some cool action/adventure novel. It's interactive and comes with these cards you can do things with online to "solve the mystery". Reading + online gaming + card collecting... Sounds interesting. Anyone heard of this? It's sort of a sequel series to the original 39 Clues series. Both have gotten good reviews so...who knows? I might give it a go one day when I get the time! Thanks to Scholastic Australia!

Conspiracy 365: Revenege by Gabrielle Lord
Another one from Scholastic. Another action/adventure. Must be what's in this month LOL. I actually can't find a Goodreads page for this! There's the original 12 book series for each month...and then there's this. *scratches head*

Devoted by Hilary Duff
I've seen a few people reading Elixir these past few weeks! The summary of the first book sounds a little strange. Anyone read this? Feedback please? :) Thanks Simon & Schuster Australia!

What do you think of these? Any in particular that you've liked or are interested in? Leave me your thoughts and links!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...