Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

In My Mailbox: 31/3/12

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Let us know what books you've bought, borrowed or received for review!


Losing It by Julia Lawrinson
Yay! Some good Aussie fiction. Read this one last night and really enjoyed it, but it definitely wasn't what I was expecting from a "let's lose our virginity" pact book. I imagined a completely different story in my head after reading the synopsis but I'd say Julia's take on it's pretty good and more "connected" than my version ;) If that doesn't make sense, wait for the review LOL.

This book made my heart explode and it was every bit charming as everybody said it would be! So in love with Oliver and Hadley. Sweet novel with some heavy dashes of emotion. What's not to like? ;)

The Tiger Saga by Colleen Houck
So I've been wanting to read this series for months and months now. They finally arrived! I've heard the most amazing things about this series and look at their seriously high ratings on Goodreads!! I can't wait to dig into some amazing mythology, action and romance <3 Think I'm in for a real treat! (Two more books in the series - hell yes!)

I probably won't be reading this one since it's adult fiction but the synopsis does sound interesting.

Thanks to Harper Collins, Hachette and Random House  for the review copies!
Special mention to Laura from Hachette for sending me so many books these past 2 weeks. Last year I missed out on many due to some system errors but she's been a champ and sending all the books I should've gotten back then now! <3

What's in your mailbox? :) 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...