Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

In My Mailbox: 3/3/12


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Let us know what books you've bought, borrowed or received for review!

What is this? A non-Valentine's Blog Event post? *feels unfamiliar* I can hardly believe it's March. February was over so quickly! Argh. It'll be December before we know it ;) Giveaways for the event will be open until next week so enter if you haven't already!

I haven't done an IMM post in about a month.. Late Jan/early Feb was pretty quiet for books so I never bothered but this past fortnight.... Oh yes, they began trickling in.



An AMAZING book. The characters and storyline are just stunning <3 Love Jess! Book's half hilarious half devastating. *headdesk* Review of this should be up next on the blog!

Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
I haven't read this one yet but I'll get to it soon! I wasn't a huge fan of the first book and have read mixed reviews about the second so...we'll see. Fingers crossed I enjoy it!

Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler
Wasn't a stand-out book but I enjoyed it! Very interesting concept and beautiful pictures <3 THE BINDING! Review here.

Storm by Brigid Kemmerer
*faints* I read this last week and was blown away. There aren't one or two great guys but FIVE. Seriously. *re-faints* Maybe only 4 are very loveable but WHO CARES. Bloody brilliant. Can't wait to review this, although I don't know how I'll be able to <3 Will be giving this beautiful ARC away for the Valentine's event plus some of the swag that came with it.. *sniffles*
The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams
Another enjoyable book! Didn't blow my mind but still... Gotta love incarnation stories <3 Need the sequel now! CLIFFHANGER! Review here.

Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
I read this when Tor Teen US sent me an ARC but look at this gorgeous finished copy! *hugs it* A big 2012 favourite, no question! Review here.

Haven't had the time to read this yet but I'm looking forward to it. Maybe after the movie comes out... Speaking of, THREE MORE WEEKS! Please live up to expectations *begs on knees*

Stolen Away by Alyxandra Harvey
Reading this at the moment and LOVING it. These characters! The story! *swoons*

Dark Frost by Jennifer Estep
I loved the first two books and am super excited to read #3! Wonder what's in store for Logan and Gwen ;) Luckily this series has been published quite quickly!

Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
This book sounds unbelievably badass. Dangerous lightning and dangerous love? Eeek. Think I'll be in for a bumpy ride ;)
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
*GASP* Hot guy? Prince? Special human fish-whisperers? I adore the sound of this storyline. Galen follows Emma to high school........... That should be interesting.. Flailed when this arrived in my inbox!

Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama
Covered this in the Valentine's event - Cannot wait to read about this loop of forbidden romance! :)

Balthazar by Claudia Gray
I haven't read the Evernight series but...this looks interesting. Maybe if I get a big huge block of free time I'll give this series a go LOL. *thinks that free time won't appear until the end of the year*

Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
So intrigued by this! Looks delicious. Gimme some Kaidan! Absolutely adore the cover. That dress! *steals* Will be giving this ARC away for the Valentine's event also!

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
OMG. First thought when this arrived. I love love love Jennifer's Covenant series (PURE! So good..) and have been wanting to read this since before it came out. Review copies lulled so I rushed to buy this! <3 Can't wait to read.

Awake At Dawn by C.C. Hunter
I'm very good friends with Born At Midnight. I wasn't going to wait for Australia to publish this (LOL yes, we're slow...) so again, bought it!

A HUGE thanks to Penguin, Harlequin, Hardie Grant Egmont, Brigid Kemmerer, Simon & Schuster, Murdoch Books, Scholastic Inc, Bloomsbury, Jennifer Estep, Net Galley, Harper Collins and Wendy Higgins. Amazing! <3


Yes, pretty signed swag, a sweet card from my dearest Brodie and the beautiful Matt Bomer. *sobs* I want more White Collar... Season 3 just finished this week! *can't possibly wait until July for season 4* ;(

There's my haul from the past two weeks. What do you think? :D 

Leave me links to your grabs!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...