Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Sunday, May 6, 2012

All Hail The Mail! (1)


All Hail The Mail will be posted weekly to showcase the books I've received for review!
Yes, I was a little slow on the uptake last week but All Hail The Mail will now be replacing In My Mailbox.


When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle
I'm pretty scared about reading this. It sounds brilliant but I really don't want to cry. Indeed we know that Rosaline never got her happy ending with Romeo. Will this Rose?! *panics* Who's read it? Was it depressing? Okay? Enjoyable? *peeks out from hiding spot* My heart is fragile this week.

Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne
I cannot wait to read this! Big dystopian fan + epic action novel = match made in heaven. I didn't request this from Net Galley when it was first put up (my attempt at keeping the TBR pile low...) but Emmy offered it while I was doing some crazy chatting with Jennifer Bosworth, her Fierce Reads buddy, and I couldn't resist.

Burn Mark by Laura Powell
I haven't read too many witch books so I was eager to get my hands on this! The forbidden love sounds dangerous and all kinds of interesting, and I can't wait to check it out for myself. Reviews are mixed so far but I hope I'll fall on the positive side of the fence :)

Thanks so much to Sarah for these books! She absolutely adores this series and, against my demands, bought them for me. I was only expecting the first so imagine my surprise when I saw this lovely pair ;) *hugs* So very excited to read them! Night Huntress has been on my TBR for an insanely long time.

Whisper by Alyson Noel
I haven't read any books by Alyson yet (will read Fated soon!) so I guess this will left be sitting on my shelf. What do you think of her Immortals and Riley Bloom series? Are they worth reading?

Jasmine Nights by Julia Gregson
Errm..definitely not my type of read. *shelfs next to Whisper*

Thanks to Simon & Schuster, Emmy Laybourne, Bloomsbury, Sarah, Pan Macmillan and Hachette for the books!

What books did you receive this week?
Link me to your posts so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...