Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

All Hail The Mail! (2)


All Hail The Mail will be posted weekly to showcase the books I've received for review! 
 

Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Oh yes, your eyes are not deceiving you! You are, indeed, looking at four copies of Insurgent. Funny how my US hardcover from The Book Depository came at the same time as my review copies, which were supposed to come weeks ago! Anyone know why I have three? LOL. I think some of my Aussie friends got more than one copy too.. Anyways, I've got just a few more pages to go. Things are tense. Eek.

The Industry by Rose Foster
I read this back when the manuscript was available and really enjoyed it. At the same time I gave away 10 copies, so did Erin.. So I won a finished copy from her ;) It's by an Australian author so go and support her!

Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
I loved Amy & Roger's Epic Detour so I've had this on my TBR list for a very long time. I can't wait to go on another "discovery journey" with Morgan's great characters, so I'm hoping this book is as good as her first! I'm ready for a sweet romance <3 Reunion with first childhood boyfriend? AWW.

Thanks to Harper Collins, Erin and Simon & Schuster for the books this week!

What books came for you think week? Share in the comments!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...