Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Giveaway: 10 copies of Insurgent by Veronica Roth!



Unless you've been living in a deep and dark hole, you've heard of Divergent by Veronica Roth. And after that spaceship full of amazing, you're anxious to read the sequel, Insurgent, am I right?! *whispers* THEY SAY IT'S EVEN BETTER THAN DIVERGENT...possible? *dumbfounded* 

Indeed, my pretty hardcover from The Book Depository AND my review copy have yet to arrive (postman hates me?) BUT luckily Harper Collins Australia are wonderful and giving 10 lucky Australians a copy of the book! This giveaway will end on May 19th.

As always, all you need to do is....


Extra Entries
Be a GFC follower [+2]
Tweet about the giveaway [+3]
Comment and tell me why you loved Divergent [+5] 

Good luck! :D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...